Friday, December 21, 2012

THEY ARE HERE!

Hi Stampers!
Welcome to my blog!

I am so delighted to announce that the refill cutting and scoring blades for Stampin' Up!s new-this-year cutting board have finally arrived from the manufacturer and are ready for us to order. I got my cutter in early November and have cut for literally hundreds of projects and cards and am only now seeing the need for a new blade on our thinner papers.  Now THAT is what I call a good deal.

See these and other great products at my website and click on SHOP to enter the store.

Now for today's share:

I am always needing birthday cards.  This month alone I have sent out over 20 and have a few more to go.
This fun card goes together quickly and with a minimum of supplies and tools.  I think I need to make a bunch of these in different colors to add to my stash.

To make this card, you will need.
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse, Whisper White
stamps:   Affection Collection, Itty Bitty Banners
ribbon:  Victoria Lace, Raspberry Ripple Stitched Satin
tools:  paper snips, adhesive, stampin' dimensionals

Take it up a notch by giving the Midnight Muse mat some texture, using the Fancy Fan embossing folder and the Big Shot.  A small rhinestone jewel on either side of the greeting would a touch of bling.

Have fun this weekend.
Trish