Wednesday, July 2, 2014

WORK of ART

Tomorrow is my friend Pat's birthday.  This is the card I made for her:

The Work of Art stamp set is one of my favorites in the new catalog and really lends itself to a lot of free expression.

Inks used here are Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Canteloupe, Early Expresso, but you could easily use your favorite colors.

The angle of my shot doesn't show it, but there are dimensionals under the card front to give it a little lift.  Those Bitty Butterflies are accented with Dazzling Details, another of my favorite products.

Where will your creativity take you today?  Whether it is original or a CASE, break out your supplies and have some fun.

                                                                                                                                Trish