Saturday, June 27, 2015

Something "Old", Something "New"

One of the things I love about being a demonstrator is that I have the opportunity to try out new products and share what I discover with others.  One of the things I love about being a stamper is the freedom to mix and match both products in the current catalog and those that have retired.
Today's card is a mix and match, done in a flash.

© Stampin' UP!

Current:  Butterfly thinlits, Bitty Butterfly punch, Whisper White card stock, Sahara Sand ink pad, Sheltering Tree stamp set ( the "background" stamp here is actually the leaf canopy of the set -- I love being able to use stamps in unexpected ways!)

The Champagne Glimmer Paper, Four You stamp set, Coastal Cabana card stock and designer paper are no longer available.  But there are lots of other colors, papers, and stamps available to swap out and make your own stunning card.

What's in your stash?