Friday, January 8, 2016

KEEPING UP TO DATE with Paper Pumpkin



It is no secret that I am a delighted Paper Pumpkin subscriber. It’s like a workshop that comes to me via USPS.   Each month’s kit is always a surprise, and I am never disappointed. Even when the project is something other than cards.  Like the one my Pumpkin Pal Linda and I completed Saturday.  We had such a good time, and can hardly wait for the next kit to arrive. 

Stamp with Trish   Image ©Stampin' Up!

 How sweet is this!  12 monthly calendar pages, now ready for display using the easel that came in the kit or for giving. OR (and this thought just came to me!) mount each one onto a card front for an instant birthday card.  Hooyah!
If you are not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, now is the perfect time to sign up.  Each month’s box containers everything you need to make a great project, except adhesive – and even then there are often glue dots included.  Some of my favorite stamps set have come in Paper Pumpkin kits. 


Why not visit www.paperpumpkin.com to purchase a 3 month pre-paid subscription and earn 1 free product from the Sale-a-bration catalog?  There’s no time like the present to check it out.

Stampin' happy!
Trish

 Psalm 90:12 "Teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom."